Goofy Tails Webbed Reflective Soft Breathable Mesh Dog Harness | Choke-Free Double Padded Vest with Adjustable Neck and Chest (Red)
- REFLECTIVE STRAP VEST HARNESS: It is equipped with fluorescent straps in the front, improves visibility in the dark
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: 600D high-density nylon material makes the harness robust against wear, breathable EVA and sponge inner layer of soft mesh optimized for skin ventilation and pet comfort
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Goofy Harness Features 2 Easy Adjusting Straps to make any Customize Fit
- NO, PULL AND CHOKE FREE: Traction pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent choking. All-weather breathable oxford soft mesh vest, maximize comfort and protection for your animal.
- EASY ON OFF: 2 Fast-release Buckles on both Nech Strap and Chest Strap
Made of durable material and sturdy metal hardware, plus multiple additional features, this practical harness combines Quality and Versatility, making it perfect equipment for service/working use, outdoor training, or adventure hiking. Attach a dog leash to two sturdy metal D-rings, the BACK clip for casual walking and jogging while the FRONT clip for training or stopping pulling, plus, easy-grasp handle help you control your dog better Premium Material - 600D high-density nylon material makes the harness robust against wear, breathable EVA and sponge inner layer of soft mesh optimized for skin ventilation and pet comfort Padded Sturdy Handle - Most of the top handles of harnesses on the market are only thin straps, our top handle is made of durable nylon with comfortable padding and can withstand powerful pulls.
NOTE: Dog Harnesses are non-returnable items, only exchange can be done in case of the Defective & Wrong Product.
1. Place the Harness over Dog's Head.
2. Guide Your Dog's Legs Through the Loops. Adjust Nylon Straps for Comfortable Fit.
3. Adjust the Sliding Cord Lock For Snug Fit(Not Tight, Enough Space for 2 Fingers Between Dog's Body and Harness ).
4. Attach Lead to D-Ring on Back and Enjoy Your Walk with Your Furry Friend!
* Machine Washable.
* Hand Wash with soap.
* Not Chew-Proof.
* Dry up the Harness when get Wet or Washed.