- PLANT-BASED COMPOSTABLE BAGS: Goofy Tails Dog poop bags are plant-based made from Cornstarch bio-based material and it breaks down in just 90 days. These poop bags are compostable and can be composted in municipal bins safely.
- SAY “NO” TO PLASTIC BAGS: Our poop bags are made up of plant-based material; which is 100% eco-friendly and contains no polyethylene plastic.
- LEAK PROOF POOP BAGS: No need to worry about your dog waste bags ripping. Our heavy-duty doggy bags for poop are crafted from durable material with tear-resistant seams. The bags are Thick, Leak-Proof, and Moderate- Sized. Now, never worry about your hands when you pick the poo up.
- TISSUE-STYLE DISPENSING: Our doggy bags keep your hands safe, it is handy separating bags super easy from the box with no tearing.
- BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL: With a 33cm x 23cm standard size, these poop bags are made big enough for even the largest of dogs, and thick enough to ensure there are no messes.
- SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS: Dog Poop Bags are a proven solution for dog poop removal, containment, and disposal. Fewer moving parts than a complicated scooper, and way less gross than using your bare hands.
Goofy Tails Pet Waste Bags are made from corn starch (an annually renewable resource). Our dog poop bags are a great alternative to regular polyethylene plastic bags and are safer for our planet. They break down in just 90 days, helping to keep parks and landfills plastic-free so the poop bags are green for a reason! Our poop bags are super durable and will not leak, break or tear. Made to withstand the toughest of duties, they are soft to the touch and don't stick to each other, making them easy to separate. The bags are scent-free, easy to open and dispose of. Our bags are bigger, thicker, tougher, leak-proof, and smell-proof, keeping contents and odor inside. It is Great for all types of pets For dogs, cats, cleaning out the kitty litter box.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.