Goofy Tails Dental Hygiene Chews provide the dental care that your dog deserves. These dental chews help keep your dog's teeth cleaner, reduce plaque and calculus, and fight bad breath. Each chew uses your dog's chewing action to loosen and dislodge plaque, helping it break away from teeth. Goat milk in treats is a good probiotic that keeps the belly healthy. Carrot is an excellent source of vitamin A, Potassium, and fiber and Yam is packed with nutrients and antioxidants that strengthen the immune system. Give your pet these gluten-free tasty chew daily for cleaner teeth and fresher breath.
- DOG DENTAL TREATS One dental treat a day is all it takes for fresh breath, clean teeth, and a happy dog; These tasty treats feature a delightfully chewy texture that helps fight tartar and plaque.
- 2-IN-1 FORMULA: Goofy Tails Active Dental twists has a 2-in-1 dental formula that helps to reduce tartar buildup, Freshens the breath, and cleans teeth and overall dental health of your dog of all ages, breeds, and sizes
- PROBIOTIC DOG TREAT: Goofy Tails dog dental twists are highly palatable, these dog treats contain real goat's milk which is high in protein and amino acids, which benefits muscle building and repair of damaged tissues, and also full of probiotics to support healthy gut bacteria.
- CARROT & YAM: These dog dental care treats are made with natural ingredients that are healthy for dogs. It contains carrot which is an excellent source of vitamin A, Potassium, and fiber. Vitamin A is essential for Pup's Growth, Supports eye health, and improves the immune system and skin & Coat. It also contains Yam which is packed with nutrients and antioxidants that strengthen the immune system.
- GLUTEN-FREE DOG TREAT: Goofy Tails Active Dental twist has a Unique twist shape & abrasive texture that helps clean between teeth, these dog treats are gluten-free and are easy to digest, and provide nutrition for healthy and delicious treating.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOG BREEDS: These dog chew treats are suitable for all dog breeds and puppies above 4 months.
- FEEDING GUIDE: Small (0-10kgs) 1 Treat per day, Medium (10-20kgs) 2 Treats per day, Large (20-40kgs) 3 Treats per day, X-Large (>40kgs) 4 Treats per day.