Catnip and SilverVine, are natural herbs that contain harmless "nepetalactone" and "actinidine", It can help cats soothe their nerves, remove hair bulbs, and promote digestion; When a cat encounters our catnip toy, it will flip, jump, swoop and chase, which is very interesting for cats, even drooling, because catnip and silver vine can release a smell that resembles feline animal hormones, Which makes the cat become excited when it is in heat. This is a normal phenomenon and the cat will recover within 20-30 minutes; The combination of silvervine stick and catnip ball will be more attractive than other toys.
- RELIEVES STRESS AND ANXIETY: Silvervine and catnip both help cats decrease depression. With the silvervine catnip play ball, your cat will be cheerful and delighted.
- CAT DENTAL AND ORAL HEALTH: Silvervine catnip ball toy can also be a cat chewing toy to help improve a cat’s oral health. Chewing on silvervine sticks helps knock plaques and tartar off cat’s teeth and keep breath fresh.
- PROMOTE DIGESTION: Both silvervine stick and catnip are known to improve a cat’s digestive system, thus increasing the cat’s appetite. The skin on the silvervine stick will fall off and deteriorate after chewing, just use a knife to peel off the skin after a period of time to Turn It into a silvervine catnip toy.
- PLAY AND EXERCISE: Combined with silvervine, catnip this cat toy ball will be more attracted to cats compared with other cat toys. It can encourage your cat to play and exercise routinely, help fight obesity, which is very good for lazy indoor cats.
- Goofy Tails is committed to creating healthy pet toys. According to a study, though 80% of cats respond to silvervine, a small part of cats may have no interest in it at all. Some cats might require time to warm up to the toys.