Goofy Tails Cat Litter 100% Recycled Paper Based Ultra Absorption (6 liters) + Free Litter Fresh Deodorizer
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE – Goofy Tails Kitty Litter is made naturally with recycled paper making it extremely sustainable. It is completely biodegradable and is a product that cares about the environment that we live in.
- 7X ABSORPTION & 3X SAVINGS – Due to the way that it is manufactured, this kitty litter has major absorbing superpowers which are 7X more than other types of kitty litter. Due to its ultra-absorbancy, it helps save costs up to 3 times than any other Cat litter.
- OUTSTANDING ODOUR CONTROL – Say goodbye to bad odours. We love our cats but not the smells they produce. Be free of those odours. The high 7X absorbency factor controls even the strongest of odours.
- FLUSHABLE & LOW DUST – Because of the fact that it is made from recycled paper, this kitty litter can even be flushed. It is also biodegradable. And most importantly it has minimum dust.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND CHEMICAL FREE – Because it is so lightweight there is very low tracking. More importantly, it is light and not heavy. Keeping your house clean and you and your cat very very happy. It is also extremely safe because no chemicals are used in making this product.
Goofy Tails Cat Litter is manufactured from recycled newspaper using a proprietary process that converts the waste paper into pellets of highly absorbent litter. Upon contact with liquids, the capillary activity works rapidly to draw in any fluids deep inside the paper fibers forming a natural barrier against odor. This unique pore action is highly effective in controlling bad odors.A naturally safe litter made from recycled newspaper using a proprietary process that converts the waste paper into pellets of highly absorbent litter. Upon contact with liquids, capillary activity works rapidly to draw in any fluids deep inside the paper fibres forming a natural barrier against odour. This unique pore action is highly effective in controlling bad odours.
Suggestions for using Recycled Paper Cat Litter
Evenly spread Nature’s Recycled Paper Cat Litter inside a clean and dry litter tray to a depth of 5-7 cm.
- Regularly remove solid waste with a scoop. Stir paper pellets to aerate. Top with fresh pellets as needed.
- Replace the litter completely when odours become noticeable or simply replace the entire litter inside the tray once a week for hygiene reason.
- You may dispose soiled litter either by flushing down the toilet, or simply put it in the compost bin or mixed with the garden soil as mulch.
When switching to a new kind of litter, it is best to introduce it slowly over a period time
- Fill litter tray with Recycled Paper Cat litter and the balance with old litter.
- Over two weeks, change the entire contents of the tray, mix in more of Nature’s Recycled Paper Cat litter, until gradually the tray is 100% switched over with paper litter
- We recommend using one cat litter tray for each cat. Cats are quite territorial and may not incline to share litter trays