- BUY 2 GET 1 FREE CAT LITTER: The free cat litter will be shipped automatically, with your order.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE: Goofy Tails Kitty Litter is made naturally with recycled paper making it extremely sustainable. It is completely biodegradable and is a product that cares about the environment that we live in.
- 7X ABSORPTION & 3X SAVINGS: Due to the way that it is manufactured, this kitty litter has major absorbing superpowers which are 7X more than other types of kitty litter. Due to its ultra-absorbancy, it helps save costs up to 3 times more than any other Cat litter.
- CLUMPING LITTER: These recycled cat litter absorbs liquid on contact, turns blue, and forms solid, easy-to-scoop clumps that make cleaning the litter box quick and easy.
- OUTSTANDING ODOUR CONTROL: Say goodbye to bad odors. We love our cats but not the smells they produce. Be free of those odors. The high 7X absorbency factor controls even the strongest odors.
- FLUSHABLE & LOW DUST: Because of the fact that it is made from recycled paper, this kitty litter can even be flushed. It is also biodegradable. And most importantly it has minimum dust.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND CHEMICAL FREE: Because it is so lightweight there is very low tracking. More importantly, it is light and not heavy. Keeping your house clean and you and your cat very very happy. It is also extremely safe because no chemicals are used in making this product.
Goofy Tails Cat Litter is manufactured from recycled newspaper using a proprietary process that converts the waste paper into pellets of highly absorbent litter. Upon contact with liquids, the capillary activity works rapidly to draw in any fluids deep inside the paper fibers forming a natural barrier against odor. This unique pore action is highly effective in controlling bad odors. A naturally safe litter made from recycled newspaper using a proprietary process that converts the waste paper into pellets of highly absorbent litter. Upon contact with liquids, the capillary activity works rapidly to draw in any fluids deep inside the paper fibers forming a natural barrier against odor. This unique pore action is highly effective in controlling bad odors.
Suggestions for using Recycled Paper Cat Litter
Evenly spread Nature’s Recycled Paper Cat Litter inside a clean and dry litter tray to a depth of 5-7 cm.
- Regularly remove solid waste with a scoop. Stir paper pellets to aerate. Top with fresh pellets as needed.
- Replace the litter completely when odors become noticeable or simply replace the entire litter inside the tray once a week for hygiene reasons.
- You may dispose of soiled litter either by flushing down the toilet, or simply putting it in the compost bin, or mixed with the garden soil as mulch.
When switching to a new kind of litter, it is best to introduce it slowly over a period of time
- Fill litter tray with Recycled Paper Cat litter and the balance with old litter.
- Over two weeks, change the entire contents of the tray, mix in more of Nature’s Recycled Paper Cat litter, until gradually the tray is 100% switched over with paper litter
- We recommend using one cat litter tray for each cat. Cats are quite territorial and may not incline to share litter trays.
***NOTE: Cat litter is usually measured in Volumetric weight the actual weight of the product is 1.7kg. These are ultra-light recycled paper-based which is easy to dispose off.