Farmina N&D Quinoa is the new Grain Free line from Farmina Pet Foods developed in Italy with first-class regional ingredients it is a functional food for dogs and cats with specific nutrition needs. Quinoa is a superfood that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well-balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. This helps the products increase product protein content which has 92% of proteins come from animal origin in totality. N&D Quinoa uses genuine ingredients to offer your pet a balanced and complete diet without any cereals, GMOs, or artificial preservatives.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat - Quail, Coconut, and Turmeric is a complete food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It’s a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains
- The use of a single animal protein source in Skin & Coat diets helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- Omega-3, FLAVONOIDS from QUINOA, and vitamins can reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut are rich in Zinc which helps protect the skin.
- Turmeric is rich in natural antioxidants and provides important nutrients for skin repair.
- Suitable For – All Dog Breeds.
- Life-stage - Adult Dogs
Quail (20%), dehydrated quail protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (3.0%), turmeric (3.0%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, brewers dried yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate. Protein sources: quail, dehydrated quail protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.
crude protein 23.00%; Crude fat 12.00%; Crude fibres 2.80%; Moisture 9.00%; Crude ash 7.20%; Calcium 1.20%; Phosphorus 0.90%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.20%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.40%; DHA 0.20%; EPA 0.10%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin sulfate 900mg/kg.
Imported & Marketed by: GOA Medicos Private Limited, Tower B, Floor 15, Unit 001, 002 & 003, EMAAR Digital Greens, Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 61, Gurugram, HARYANA 122002