This recipe, made from 60% animal ingredients and 40% veggies, provides your pet with a good blend of easily digestible proteins and vitamins. Pumpkin’s fibrous nature helps digestion and this recipe meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- 98% protein of animal origin
- Lamb & Blueberry
- No Artificial Preservatives or GMO products
- Cruelty-Free Research
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Lamb, pumpkin and blueberry, complete food for puppies and gestating or breastfeeding bitches
- Pumpkin is a typical vegetable of the Italian food tradition that has unique nutritional and many beneficial properties
- Antidiabetic, furthermore supporting low glycemic index feature
- Beta carotene source (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti-carcinogenic effect
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection
IMPROVES SKIN & COAT– The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat of these Dog, as they are at the stage of infancy.
SUPPORTS OPTIMUM GROWTH– This diet is designed to meet the specific needs of dog to promote growth throughout every stage of their life.
HELPS IN BETTER DIGESTION– This diet contains pomegranate that helps in better digestion of Dogs.
BUILDS IMMUNITY– The diet contains naturally sourced vitamins and minerals that helps in building immunity.
Fresh boneless lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, hydrolyzed fish protein, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, fish oil, pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, powdered blueberries (0.5%), spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, powdered blackcurrant, dehydrated sweet orange, pomegranate powder, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, turmeric root (0.2%)