Salmon and Rice Food Adult dogs of all breeds with a normal activity level and particularly those requiring a diet to support optimal skin/coat condition Can also be used for Dogs who require a diet which is easy on the digestion Dogs that enjoy a larger kibble size Nutritional Information: Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil
- Fresh Scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible
- Higher level of omega-3 fatty acids naturally present in salmon and krill – may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens
- Produced from sustainable fish stocks
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Salmon is good “brain food” – this diet is popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blood sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
- Calories per 100 gm: 384
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 8.5%, Omega-6 3.10%.
Composition: Composition: Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500 mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100 mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4 mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65 mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart