Arden Grange is renowned for producing not only super-premium quality, highly digestible pet foods but also extremely palatable ones! We know that good nutrition is vitally important, but this has little meaning if your pet refuses to eat the diet that you have chosen! This is why our dog and cat kibbles are specially designed to ensure maximum palatability and all of our recipes are taste-tested by our own pets in non-invasive trials so that we can offer the assurance that our super-premium kibble dog and cat food will be enjoyed!
- Large Dog Food kibble size – perfect for the large and giant breeds, as well as other breeds such as pitbull, bulldog and dog food for the bully
- Controlled energy intake – moderate fat content to help prevent unwanted weight gain
- A unique combination of hypoallergenic dog food and high-quality chicken meat meal (30%) – providing a healthy dose of proteins
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and most suitable for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Higher levels of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM – to help maintain strong, supple joints and cartilage which is so important in the larger breeds
- Added L-carnitine to help maintain lean body mass, good muscle tone, and aid fat metabolism
- Calories per 100 gm: 379
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.49%, Omega-6 2.98%, L-carnitine (50 mg/kg)
Composition: Rice 25%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, whole linseed, minerals, glucosamine (740mg/kg), Chicken, (chicken meat meal 25%, fresh chicken 5%), MSM (740 mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520 mg/kg), cranberries, yucca extract, nucleotides. We use chicken oil as the primary source of fat because it is easily digested and most appropriate for the carnivorous needs of all dogs.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
The quantities shown in the chart below are for reference only. The breed, activity level, age and eating habits of your dog will influence the amount of food required. Always ensure you have fresh, clean drinking water by the side.
Recommended Feeding Chart