The Arden Grange Adult Chicken and Rice is a delicious feed suitable for all breeds. Made with ethically sourced fresh chicken this is a good all-round feed in the shape of medium-sized kibble. Featuring key vitamins and minerals such as Omega 3 and 6, added cranberry extract and antioxidants, the feed is great for easy digestibility, good skin/ coat, positive urinary health, strong immune system, and key dental hygiene, respectively. A premium feed for all breeds of dogs with a normal activity level. Arden Grange is a popular name when it comes to dog food and all their products are hypoallergenic, free from wheat gluten, dairy products, beef, and soya. With no artificial coloring, flavorings or preservatives either. What’s more, feeding your dog Arden Grange can reduce the risk of dietary intolerance and allergies, which typically cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
- A high proportion of chicken – providing the top quality protein that is essential for the structural and functional demands of the canine body
- Made from named ingredients using traceable sustainable food stocks
- Medium-sized kibble – suitable for most breeds of Adult dog
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and appropriate for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- The complete and balanced recipe made to a fixed formula
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work
- Calories per 100 gm: 384
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract).
Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.50%, Omega-6 3.18%. Composition: Chicken,
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.