Arden Grange Kitten Chicken & Potato is designed for small portions, this chicken and potato recipe has plenty of protein from its chicken content. This nourishing recipe can be given to pregnant or nursing mothers (queens). Free of grains, this recipe is meant to emulate a cat’s natural diet. With human grade ingredients, this grain-free kitten food has no artificial flavors, colors or preservative & hence provides complete nutrition with correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support the growth of the kitten
- This concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens.
- A generous helping of fresh chicken is included to provide a delicious and easily digestible source of protein. All our dry cat food contains krill, a nutritionally valuable source of protein with an excellent essential amino acid profile.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality, and condition of your pet.
- These include prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight, and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibers to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a small, immature digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support growth
- Made from named ingredients using traceable, sustainable food stocks
- May also be fed to inappetent or underweight adult cats
- Calories per 100 gm: 412
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1250mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 3.5%.
Composition: Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea Fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 35,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 250 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500 mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100 mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4 mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65 mg.
Antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols
Feeding Guide-Please note, age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. Divide into 3-4 meals per day for younger kittens, 2 meals per day for older kittens (14 weeks) or offer freely to pregnant or nursing queens. May be fed dry or with warm water added. If warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available. Please refer to ‘Recommended Feeding Chart’ for daily allowances.
Recommended Feeding Chart